Kevin Ryan's work as Site Manager for the environmental testing division of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) led him to begin investigating the tragedy of September 11th, 2001. UL fired him in 2004 for publicly asking questions about UL’s testing of the structural materials used to construct the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings as well as UL’s involvement in the WTC investigation being conducted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Since 2006, he has been co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies and a founding member of both Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice and the 9/11 Working Group of Bloomington. He has served as a board director at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and co-authored several books and numerous peer-reviewed scientific articles on the subject. Kevin Ryan gives public presentations and interviews and continues his research into the crimes of 9/11, in order to help people come to a better understanding.
Items mentioned in (or otherwise relevant to) the interview
- High Rise Safety Initiative (http://highrisesafetynyc.org/)
- Kevin Ryan, "Another Nineteen : Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects", The Mind Renewed interview (February 2014)
- "Final Reports from the NIST Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster," 2005 & 2008, N.I.S.T. (U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Kevin Ryan, "Why the N.I.S.T. World Trade Center Reports Are False," [YouTube 1; YouTube 2] a testimony given at The International Hearings on the Events of September 11, 2001.
- Kevin Ryan, "Why the NIST WTC Report on the Towers is False," Dig Within (05 September 2013)
- Kevin Ryan, "Why the NIST WTC 7 Report in False," Dig Within (09 July 2011)
- Zdenfk P. Bažant and Mathieu Verdure, "Mechanics of Progressive Collapse: Learning from World Trade Center and Building Demolitions", (2006/7) [External PDF]
- Dr. Frank Legge, "What Really Hit the Pentagon on 9/11?", The Mind Renewed interview (May 7 2014)
- Video of WTC 7 falling on 9/11
- Audio of David Coburn's words can be heard in TMR 008: "9/11 and People of Faith" (January 2013)
- Dr. Shyam Sunder words: "But truthfully, I don’t really know. We’ve had trouble getting a handle on building No. 7", in "The Ground Zero Grassy Knoll", New York Magazine
- Link to James Millette's work on nanothermite (http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=231314)
- Dr. Niels Harrit, "Nanothermite & 9/11", The Mind Renewed interview (November 2012)
- Niels H. Harrit et al, "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe",The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009, 2, 7-31
- Kevin Ryan, "Are Tall Buildings Safer as a Reuslt of the NIST WTC Reports?", Dig Within (07 September 2012)
- Kevin Ryan, "The Top Ten Connections Between NIST and Nano-Thermites", [external PDF] Journal of 9/11 Studies (02 July 2008)
- NIST's 2009 refusal to supply information in response to Ron Brookman's FOIA request, "justified" on the grounds that to do so might "jeopardize public safety" [External PDF: http://cryptome.org/nist070709.pdf]
Theme music: Chillout Me, kindly provided by Antony Raijekov, from his Jazz U compilation (CC BY-NC 2.5)
Slider image source: "SWAC 010" by National Institute of Standards and Technology, licensed under Public domain via Wikimedia Commons (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:SWAC_010.jpg#mediaviewer/File:SWAC_010.jpg); with words superimposed from NIST's response to Ron Brookman's FOIA request (as above).