Kevin Ryan's work as Site Manager for the environmental testing division of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) led him to begin investigating the tragedy of September 11th, 2001. UL fired him in 2004 for publicly asking questions about UL’s testing of the structural materials used to construct the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings as well as UL’s involvement in the WTC investigation being conducted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Since 2006, he has been co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies and a founding member of both Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice and the 9/11 Working Group of Bloomington. He has served as a board director at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and co-authored several books and numerous peer-reviewed scientific articles on the subject. Kevin Ryan gives public presentations and interviews and continues his research into the crimes of 9/11, in order to help people come to a better understanding.
Options for getting a copy of the book
- Kevin Robert Ryan, Another Nineteen : Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (June 14, 2013)
- Via Another19.com (http://www.another19.com/index.html/)
Items mentioned in (or otherwise relevant to) the interview
- Alternative media interview with Richard Clarke (2009) in which he claims that the CIA intentionally withheld from him vital travel information about two of the alleged 9/11 terrorists, Al-Hazmi and Al-Midhar (https://rumble.com/v13034j-911-and-cia-malfeasance-richard-clarke-interview.html).
- Norman Mineta's Testimony to The 9/11 Commission (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y).
- Norman Mineta sticks to his testimony (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-5PKQTUz5o).
- The 9/11 Commission Report: Final Report of The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, (22 July 2004)
- Dr. Niels Harrit, "Nanothermite & 9/11", The Mind Renewed interview (November 2012)
- Niels H. Harrit et al, "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe", The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009, 2, 7-31
- Kevin Ryan, "New Book Reveals 9/11 Suspects", Dig Within, Kevin Ryan's blog (14 June 2013)
- Kevin R. Ryan, "The Top Ten Connections Between NIST and Nano-Thermites", [external PDF] Journal of 9/11 Studies (02 July 2008)
- David Ray Griffin, The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11, Interlink Pub Group; 1st edition (March 30, 2004)
- Zbigniew Brzezinski, The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy And Its Geostrategic Imperatives, Basic Books (September 18, 1998)
- Rebuilding America's Defenses : Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century : A Report of The Project for the New American Century, PNAC (September 2000). The PNAC website has terminated. See the Wikipedia entry for PNAC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century) which has links to the Report as captured by The Wayback Machine.
Theme music: Chillout Me by Antony Raijekov, from Jazz U album (CC BY-NC 2.5)
Slider image sources: "Dickula, Lord of Darkness - Caricature" by DonkeyHotey on Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0); "George Bush - Caricature" by DonkeyHotey on Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0); "Donald Rumsfeld - Caricature" by DonkeyHotey on Flickr (CC BY 2.0). The resultant image below is a composite of the above images; it is thus a new work entitled "Dick, Don and Whatshisname", which, in accordance with the conditions of the limiting licence in this case (CC BY-SA 2.0), is here distributed under an identical licence (CC BY-SA 2.0).
(Many thanks to DonkeyHotey for the excellent caricatures, and for the freedom to use them.)